Auction Date: Friday February 14th, 2020
Auction Start Time: 10:30 am
Preview: Thursday, February 13th, 2020, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Items need to be removed on these dates (Or they will be discarded, and you will be fined and/or Banned)
Monday (2/17/20), and Wednesday (2/19/2020) from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Click Here for Action Item Photos
- Beverage Air M#KR48-1AS Double stainless steel doors cooler with castors
- VacMaster M#VP-320 tabletop commercial vacuum seal machine
- Sunfire stainless steel gas convection oven with black metal legs
- Vulcan 6 burner gas range with under gas oven, stainless steel body, Missing knobs
- Hobart 20qt tabletop electric commercial mixer with paddle and stainless steel bowl
- Berkel tabletop commercial meat slicer 120v
- Blendtec M#ICB6 commercial enclosed tabletop blender 20amp 125v
- (2) True M#TBB-4G stainless steel top back bar coolers with self-contained compressors and triple doors
- (3) Perlick M#CS60SS stainless steel body back bar cooler with self-contained compressors and double stainless steel door
- LG 5 year old washing machine with top loading capability, runs perfect!
- 3 Compartment stainless steel sink with right and left drain board and faucet, with three drain stoppers
- 3’ Stainless steel top table with Edlund #10 can opener
- 6’ Stainless steel top equipment stand with castors
- Bunton gas commercial grade walk-behind lawn mower with metal catch basket 48”
- Sutech stealth 33” commercial graded lawn mower with catch basket 11.5 HP
- HP garden hose reel transport with large rubber tires and handle
- Cambro high grade three tier carts
- A/V poly carts with electric outlets
- “To Go” Containers, hinged 9” x 9”, Foam cups and napkin dispensers
- Glass ware lots
- Miscellaneous kitchen ware
- MUCH MORE!
ARRIVE EARLY TO INSPECT MERCHANDISE. BRING ADDITIONAL HELP TO SECURE AND PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AFTER AUCTIONEER SAYS, "SOLD".
TERMS: On site auctions require a $200.00 Refundable cash deposit required. ALL attendees MUST register and have a bidder's card. No one under age sixteen allowed on premises for safety reasons. Complete payment day of sale only: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or check with a current bank letter of guarantee. Once the auctioneer says, “sold”, ownership immediately transfers to the buyer. All merchandise sold as is and where is without any warranties or guarantees. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material. There is a 16% buyers’ premium in effect. 2% Discount applies if payment is by cash.
NOTE: The information contained in this brochure/listing is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller, the representative of the seller, K and L Liquidations or their agents. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.
Licensed Illinois Auctioneer: Carlos Avila 441.002433
Licensed Illinois Auctioneer: Debbie Matt 441.001806
Licensed Illinois Firm: Auctions, Appraisals & Liquidations, Inc. dba K and L Liquidations: 444.000310