Arrive early to inspect merchandise. Bring additional help to secure and protect your property after auctioneer says, "SOLD".
Ownership Immediately Transfers to Winning Bidder.
Auctioneer Notes: A great place in The Loop! This fine café has been in the running for 60 years!! Great functional equipment that needs a new place to call home! Be one of the early birds at this auction. Everything must sell!
Click Here for Action Item Photos
- 6’ x 6’ Walk-in cooler with remote compressor. Made with insulated foam at aluminum frame. Including the wire racks inside
- Randell 4’ Stainless steel (12gauge) self-contained refrigerated equipment stand. 1/4hp
- Jackson Tempstar high temp 208/240v commercial dishwasher (with-out booster) Stainless steel frame, single rack. Includes Stainless steel clean and soiled sided tables
- Jackson DishStar low temp undercounter commercial dishwasher 115v. Stainless steel frame
- Berkel manual table top 115v commercial slicer
- Manitowoc vertical cooler with three stainless steel doors and temp gauge
- 6’ True #TPP-93 stainless steel pizza prep table with three full doors refrigerate base, 19.5” poly cutting board
- Nor-Lake / AdvantEdge back bar cooler with three glass door sliding doors
- American Range 24” dual burner stainless steel gas char grill
- Pitco Stainless steel gas 40lb deep fryer with (2) baskets
- Stainless steel gas 40lb deep fryer with (2) baskets
- American range 4’ stainless steel 4 burner table top flat top griddle
- Vulcan 4 burner gas range with stainless steel gas under oven and a stainless steel over shelf
- 3 bin stainless steel electric warming table with two stainless steel undershelves and stainless steel covers
- Refrigerated 60” high deli case with straight slanted glass and glass shelves
- Cadco-vex table top electric convection oven
- Sani-Serv double 3-gallon bowl dispenser slushy machine, refrigerated with dual augurs 115v
- (3) Waring C.T.S table top toaster conveyors 115v
- 8’ Stainless steel refrigerated under cabinet with refrigerated enclosed display top with dual sliding doors
- 2 Group Cappuccino machine with stainless steel grates and high compact poly frame
- (3) Poly electric coffee grinders
- (5) Poly three shelf transport carts on wheels
- (2) Vita Mix table top food processor/mixer 115v
- Amana commercial microwave
- Vintage National electric cash register
- Sharp electric cash register system
- L.E.D “OPEN” and “Espresso” Signs
- Portable stainless steel ice bin
- Cambro 5’ portable bar system with inset ice bin, bar top and with castors
- (24) Black mesh metal out-door tables 2’ x 2’
- (40) Black mesh seat metal out door chairs
- Multiple black metal umbrella frames
- Stainless steel tables
- Stainless steel cabinets
- Bar height bar chairs/bar stools
- Wooden framed vinyl cushion booths
- Hand painted oil paintings
- Libbey glassware.
- AND MUCH MORE
ARRIVE EARLY TO INSPECT MERCHANDISE. BRING ADDITIONAL HELP TO SECURE AND PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AFTER AUCTIONEER SAYS, "SOLD".
TERMS: $200.00 Refundable cash deposit required. ALL attendees MUST register and have a bidder's card. No one under age sixteen allowed on premises for safety reasons. Complete payment day of sale only: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or check with a current bank letter of guarantee. Once the auctioneer says, “sold”, ownership immediately transfers to the buyer. All merchandise sold as is and where is without any warranties or guarantees. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material. There is a 15% buyers’ premium in effect. 2% Discount applies if payment is by cash.
No sales tax on fixtures and equipment that were used to run or operate the business.
NOTE: The information contained in this brochure/listing is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller, the representative of the seller, Bob King Auctions or their agents. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.
Licensed Illinois Auctioneer: Debbie Matt 441.001806
Licensed Illinois Firm: Auctions, Appraisals & Liquidations, Inc. dba Bob King Auctions: 444.000310